Take your time and enjoy reading~ Also visit to our Main personal Blog here!!! =)

Friday 20 May 2011

Introduction

Welcome to the News Section of our main blog http://ksxyforeverlove.blogspot.com/


Here you will find all the latest and exciting news happening in this Country (Malaysia) and World Wide news that I find that is interesting. Most probably it will be updated daily, unless I really dont have the time. 


Soon this will be a collection of important, exciting, interesting and funny news that you can ever found. Make sure you always drop by and check it out. 


If you got any interesting news to share too, please let me know in the comment section so we can share the fun and information together. 


This section is still new so it needs a lot of improvement, please tolerant and I accept all your kind advises and recommendation. 


Also most of the posts it will be in Chinese, as the sources of the news I will be taking from is in Chinese. I Apologize for any inconvenience for those dont know how to read Chinese. Though I will translate them generally and simplified in English.  


Thank You so much and I hope you all will like it! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment